Mio Chen May 24, 2021 19:44:41 GMT -5
Post by Mio Chen on May 24, 2021 19:44:41 GMT -5
“Your spirit is the true shield Never let your fear decide your future and fate”
- Mio Chen
- 『 Skin: Tan 』
『 Eyes: Black 』
『 Hair: Red, wavy long length hair 』
『 Facial Features: Fair and delicate facial details 』
『 Height: 5’0 』
『 Weight: 110 lbs 』
『 Body: very small and pudgy 』
『 Common Clothing Style: Her clothing style is very simple. Often seen wearing a grayish sweater that shows her stomach with jeans, boots 』
──────── ∙~εïз~∙ ────────
- Martial arts student
- College Student
- Street Racer
- street parkour performer
- Beijing, China
- Mother [Status Unknown]
- Father [Status Unknown]
- sister [Status Unknown]
- Uncle [Deceased after bandit attacks]
- Best Friend [ Status Unknown after getting sperated]
- two katanas
- bow an arrow
- bow staff
- extra clothes
- blade sharpiner
Mode of transportation:
List 3 or more good personality traits:
- Kind Hearted person towards those that needs help.
- Protective of people close to her
- Is a Fast Leaner/ Thinker.
List 3 or more bad personality traits:
- Quiet towards new people that she doesn't know just yet, pretty much acting Cold towards them. Until she gets a feel for them and knows what their intentions are.
- While with a group of people, she tends to stay by herself at the edge of the group doing Guard duties and or hunting.
- sometimes is paranoid
List 3 strengths:
- Combat hand to hand: while not being very strong she has the ultimate martial art skill and can be deadly with her sword and martial arts.
- Above Average Senses: training in China, it's allowed her eyesight and hearing to become remarkably excellent. Can see better at night after years of training her eyesight for the darkness.
-Agile: very quick and is very parkourish
-Melee: very deadly with melee weapons and close range weapons
List 3 flaws:
- Strength: she is not very strong and can be overpowered if not playing it smart
-Ranged attacks from long to short: not very accurate but can pull off a good short with her bow when she needs to
- Can come off as a bitch at first but over time she will let that guard down
- Hates it when she feels like a failure when she can't get something done for her group members.
- Short stature makes her seem like an easy target for bandits and people looking to do harm.
- Not able to accept defeat... The words are actual poison in her mouth... she will die trying if she has to get the job done.
Describe your character's life before the Apocalypse:
Mio grew up in a strict but fair and loving family. Her dad worked as a Martial arts instructor while her mother was a Flower and rose shop owner. Growing up she read a lot of books and steady the martial arts and with her father tested her daily her skills. When she was just 13 she started making good friends who were all parkour fanatics they would teach there ways to mio who over really enjoyed herself doing so specially being eith her friends, while she went to school she was usually an A+ while still maintaining her steadys with her father. but while the saddest news happend she didnt her and family picked up and left China heading to the states. 4 Years later Mio had her license she would eventually make new friends who she would do illegally street races with, but one her parents had found out after she got arrested and car got towed her parents came and got her out of jail and got her car back for her. About the age 18 mio would have turned bad smoking pot and doing typical teenage stuff.
What happened to your character on Outbreak Day?:
it started off as just a normal day she was doing her daily stuff she would normally do when it happened she was doing her training with her father she about coming up on the age of 19 she had been clean for while was taking better care of her-self long with no longer getting into trouble she was now going to college and visiting her parents on the weekends but this weekend was definitely different she and her father had seen there neighbors eating another person of sort her and father ran inside and barricade the house with her mother sister and her best friend and her uncle. but that would quickly become not a very great idea as the hoard got in and over crowded them they had gotten to her uncle, her..her-sister, and her parents and her best friend had all got separated.
Describe your character's life after the Apocalypse:
she now 21, it had been a while since she got separated from her family and her best friend she roams the streets and citys and roads scavenging anything she can she is always thinking about her loved ones and best friend,she uses her skills she had learned from the past, she continues to remain looking for her loved ones and her best friend hoping one day she will reunited with them and see them alive, she sticks to roof tops and driving her car she stays at places for less than week she is always on the go she never stays one spot to long she had seen what happens by doing that, for now she just is looking for other survivors.