Forum Roleplay: Roleplay resources catering to play-by-post forum gamers and communities
If you would like to establish your own Stronghold, please private message Remy with a name, city, state and brief description of your stronghold. If you have any questions about any of the stronghold's listed above, please mesesage the leaders. NEWS AND EVENTS:
Post by Haley Cameron on Mar 29, 2017 13:47:50 GMT -5
Seeing a few things like this around on the internet, such as "Things XCOM Operatives are not allowed to do", " things Mr. Welch can no longer do during an RPG", "Skippy's list" and "Guidelines of the space marines" I figured that something similar about this forum and potential shenanigans people could get up to in the apocalypse could lead to solid comedic gold. There are no real rules to this, just think up some amusing incidents that could potentially happen and lead to a rule being put up against it on a settlement noticeboard. I will give a few examples to start us off.
1. Challenging walkers to an "honour duel" is frowned upon. 1(A) That does not mean you can do it while frowning. 2(B) "Dishonour duels" are equally as frowned upon.
2. Walkers cannot be trained as butlers. Stop trying!
3. Water pistols are not effective weapons.
4. You are advised NOT to try something you "saw in a movie once". 4(A) Nor if you "saw it twice".
5. The CO is not a "pudgy faggot".
6. Painting your armour gold does not make you "The God Emperor Of Mankind". Nor are the walkers "daemons of Nurgle".
7. When someone asks you for a "light", a flamethrower is usually not what they had in mind.
8. Dr Alexander Pepper is not "the original black power ranger". (8a) No matter how many times Haley claims this is the case.
9. If the idea makes you chuckle for more than twenty seconds, the answer is no.
10. "FOR SCIENCE!" Is not an appropriate battle cry.