General rules for this site Jan 10, 2015 8:31:15 GMT -5
Post by Remy LaCroix on Jan 10, 2015 8:31:15 GMT -5
FORUM RP'ING 101: RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Please follow the rules of this board to make this site a fun, friendly place to play.
We do not discriminate against one another and flaming in the shoutbox and forums will not be allowed. Admin has the right to remove any member who is in clear violation of of the rules posted.
1. No flaming or spamming any member on this site. Harrassment will not be tolerated here. You will receive a warning first and if you continue to break the rules, you will be removed.
2. You have the right to do whatever you please with your character, but if you wish to kill another character, please consult with that player first. Character death must be agreed by all parties involved.
3. If you wish to have private and personal relations between characters, please use the board labeled PRIVATE GAMES and start your own thread. If you do not wish for everyone to see those intimate moments, continue the game in your PMs.
4. Your character must be approved by moderators before you can begin to play.
5. If you have complaints or concerns, please take them to an administrator or moderator PRIVATELY. We will handle situations that may arrive through PMs.
6. Please be courteous in the shout box. We understand that not everyone can get along and that we all have different opinions about different situations. We ask that if you are starting to feel harrassed or ganged up on, remove yourself from the situation, cut and paste the conversation and PM it to site staff to be handled properly. We are all responsible for our actions and words here.
7. We expect you to read the announcements the staff makes. Because of their importance they will be seen in the newsfeed, on each board and in each category, and by signing on to this RP we automatically assume you read them. "I didn't know!" will not be a valid excuse.
8. If you wish to join a game in progress, please check with the players before jumping in. There may be a specific goal trying to be reached in the current story that players do not want interrupted with an unexpected player trying to turn the game.
9. Please be mindful of the pace of the story. Some may go slower then others. Some players have more time to post in RL then others. Be patient!